Noble County Sheriff's Department, Douglas A. Harp - Sheriff; Albion, Indiana Noble County Sheriff's Home Page About The Noble County Sheriff Contact Information Career Opportunities Frequently Asked Questions Links Indiana's Most Wanted Indiana Sex Offender RegistryIndiana Department of Correction SAVIN and ALERT Notification Service

Report Drug or Crime Information

Dial 9-1-1 For Emergencies!

Reporting Drug Activity

If you wish to report drug activity in Noble County, call the Noble County Sheriff's Department at 260-636-2182.


To report drug activity in any of the four counties, which will be provided to the I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force Call:

Lagrange County Sheriff's Department: 260-463-7491

Steuben County Sheriff's Department: 260-668-1000

DeKalb County Sheriff's Department: 260-925-3365

Auburn Police Department: 260-920-3201

Kendallville Police Department: 260-347-0654

Or, call any department in your area.



May I Remain Anonymous?


What Type of Information Is Desired To Assist in the Investigation?


How do I report other crime information?


The Noble County Sheriff's Department also has a Noble County Crime Stoppers telephone number. It is: 800-431-2330. For more information about Crime Stoppers in general, please visit their international web site here.